August 12-17, 2019
Regular Ticket Prices
A. $195 ages 9+
B. $95 ages 4-8 Staff Children
C. Free ages 0-3 Staff Children
March 1, 2019, tickets A & B increase $20.00 per ticket or until tickets sell out.
The deadline for the first 2,500 people to register for the Camporee has been extended to December 25, 2016, You will receive a promotional pin, commemorating the 2019 Chosen International Pathfinder Camporee, and a special Back Stage tour.
A. The lapel pins will be mailed out by April 15, 2017.
B. The back stage tour ticket numbers will be listed on the CIC website under the Main Stage "back stage tour information" page.
All Camporee tickets are non-refundable. However, Pathfinders and staff can transfer their tickets by selling them to another person or club. This is the responsibility of each ticket holder. CYE and the Camporee do not transfer or resell tickets.
Day Pass Prices
$65 per day, ages 4+
You must purchase a separate Day Pass for each day you wish to attend.
Pathfinders and other guests who have purchased Day Passes must find accommodations outside of the Camporee grounds. Please view our off-site lodging page for nearby options.
Number of Tickets Available
42,000 tickets -
North America / Bermuda (Ages 9+)
2,500 tickets - International Guest (Ages 9+)
2,000 tickets - Day Pass (Ages 4+)
1,500 tickets - Staff Children (Ages 4-8)
1,500 tickets - Volunteer Staff (Ages 18+)
- Staff Children (Ages 0-3)
Personal checks will not be accepted.
How to Purchase Tickets
Register and purchase tickets.
Only Club Directors, Club members, and Conference Pathfinder staff will be given camping space within each conference.
- Click on Register and fill in all of your information.
- Choose an email that you will remember and keep for the next few years. Please do not delete your email account or the process is much harder to find your tickets.
- You can use your email account as your username if you’d like.
- Click on the correct button if you are a Club Director, Club Member, Conference Pathfinder Staff (Area Coordinator, Conference Pathfinder Director, etc...), Camporee Volunteer Staff, Conference/Union/Division Employee, or Vendor (Exhibitors, Food Vendors).
Camporee Volunteer Staff must make arrangements for camping space with the Downline Director for the area in which you are volunteering.
REMEMBER ALL CAMPERS
- View important International Guest information before you begin the registration process.
- If you are an International Pathfinder click on the button for International.
- Next click register and you will be taken to another page where you will be asked what division, union, and club you belong to.
- If you do not finish the registration process and need to leave the page and return to Registrant Login, your username and password will already be saved; you can start where you left off.
- If you have forgotten your password or username do not create a new registration. Simply click on forgot password, and you will be emailed your password you provided upon registering.