Admittance to the VIP/Hospitality Lounge is offered to the following individuals:
- NAD/GC Officers, Ministerial, Youth Ministry, Communication Staff
- 13 World Division Youth Directors and their
- NAD/International Union Officers
- NAD/International Union Youth Directors
- NAD/International Conference Youth Directors
- Adventist Review Staff
Old EAA Museum (behind the Red Barn Store)
View Camporee map for location.
Hours of Operation
Tuesday - Friday 10:00am – 4:00pm
Sabbath 2:00pm – 5:00pm
What to Expect
- A nice comfortable place to sit and relax
- Complimentary refreshments
- Tours of Camporee behind-the-scenes for those interested
- (Tour must be coordinated with a VIP representative and tour guide. Availability not guaranteed.)
- VIP/Hospitality seating area at the Main Stage program
Conference/Union/Division/GC Officers Guide
What you need to do before attending the 2019 Chosen International Pathfinder Camporee.
Making arrangements prior to the International Pathfinder Camporee is vital! Planning in advance will help make Camporee staff and your local Youth Department aware of how they can best partner with you to make everyone's experience superb!
We suggest the following:
Purchase your Camporee tickets. The cost is $195.00. Purchase tickets at http://www.camporee.org
Click on "Register" and follow the instructions. *As of March 1, 2019 the Camporee ticket price increases to $215.
Reserve your hotel room(s) early. *There are very few vacancies remaining in the city of Oshkosh, WI by March 31, 2018. Hotel rooms may be available close to Appleton, WI. Contact local hotels for better prices and room availability.
When you arrive at the Camporee, first, bring your printed ticket and check in at the Registration building, then go to the VIP/Hospitality lounge and pick up your other VIP items. View Camporee map
Golf Cart Rental:
Contact your Youth Director to reserve a rental golf cart for you before May 1, 2019. Youth Directors can contact Vern Byrd, 269-471-8380, if they have any questions about the registration form. Go to Forms
, then click on Golf Cart and Radio Rental Form to fill in the on-line form).
- Application and full payment must be received by May 1, 2019. Golf carts and radios may be picked up after 9:00am on August 12, 2019, and must be returned before 8:00am on August 18, 2019.
- Complete on-line rental form and send a check or money order in US funds for payment to: Chosen Camporee Golf Cart/Radio Rental, Center for Youth Evangelism, AU-Seminary Building, Berrien Springs, MI 49104-1570
Offer to schedule a date and time with your Youth Director to have one of the morning Conference devotionals at your campground at the Camporee.
Do you know that Presidents can be involved at the 2 or 3 prayer tents at the Camporee? Contact Gary Thurber for more information.
A VIP/Hospitality lounge, located near the "Red Barn," is stocked with refreshments for your enjoyment.
Find Your Seat:
Special VIP/Hospitality seating can be reserved for you by the Main Stage at the evening program each night. Ask your VIP host to reserve your VIP/Hospitality seats.
For more information contact: