Share Your Talents
Pathfinders with a special talent or skill are invited to visit the Talent Stage and audition for a chance to perform at the daily Main Stage evening program. Registration is required at the Talent Stage prior to an audition. This event is sponsored by Chosen Camporee.
Wednesday - Friday: 9:00 - 9:30 AM
1 audition per club per day
Audition Show Times
Wednesday - Friday: 9:30 AM - 1:30 PM
1 performer will be chosen to perform in the evening main stage program.
Sabbath - 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- All participants must fill out the performance agreement available at the Talent Stage.
- When you fill out the performance agreement, you will be agreeing to perform the talent with which you auditioned for the talent stage, and for the main stage if you are selected.
- Talent Stage is only open to Pathfinders who are actively involved in their Pathfinder club and are of Pathfinder age.
- If you are singing or reading poetry you must bring a copy of your song lyrics to your audition.
- Main stage performances must be the same as your audition piece. No exceptions will be made.
- Do something that you really enjoy, whether it’s singing or juggling!
- Practice! Practice! Practice! Talent Stage spots are limited, and all who audition may not have the chance to perform. The Pathfinders who stand out will have first priority!
Other Talent Stage Events
David Story Actor Meet & Greet
- Meet some of the actors of the David Story, part of the nighttime program.
Schedule: Wednesday - Friday: 2:00 - 3:00 PM
- Meet Ryan, Lily and his friends at the Talent Stage.
Schedule: Wednesday - Friday: 3:30 PM - 4:30 PM