Club, Conference, Union, & Division Leaders Checklists
This page is dedicated to the local Club Director & staff, Conference, Union, & Division Youth Directors to help you in your planning for the International Camporee. These suggested resources will help you prepare for the Camporee whether you have never been to a Camporee before or your are returning again.
- Camping check list
- Check List for Local Club Directors
- Check List for Area Coordinators
- Check List for Conference Youth Directors
- Check List for Union Conference Youth Directors
- Check List for Division Youth Directors
- Sample Conference camping site plan
- Preplanning Guide for Conference/Union/Division/GC Officers
- NAD Registration Report
- International Registration Report
Special Items for Conference/Union Youth Directors to remember to bring:
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED) machine – Please place this in your Conference/Union headquarters tent/camper.
- PA system for your morning worship at your Conference/Union campsite.
- Outdoor flags & stands - Country - Pathfinder - Christian - States/Province
- Parade Banner announcing your Conference/Union/Division
- First Aid Kit & Fire Extinguisher
- SAMs Club, Costco & other store discount cards/numbers
- Tax exempt number or card for purchasing items such as groceries and supplies.
- Quiet generator for your charging station for cell phones, etc.
Shower House Information for Youth Directors
Shower House information will be posted here as it becomes available.