August 12-17, 2019
Regular Ticket Prices
**A. $195 (ages 9+ on or before August 12, 2019)
**B. $95 (ages 4-8 Staff Children on or before August 12, 2019, accompanied by a parent who is staff in some capacity, including leadership roles)
C. Free (ages 0-3 Staff Children on or before August 12, 2019, accompanied by a parent who is staff in some capacity, including leadership roles)
**March 1, 2019, tickets A & B increase $20.00 per ticket or until tickets sell out.
All Camporee tickets are non-refundable. However, Pathfinders and staff can transfer their tickets by selling them to another person or club. This is the responsibility of each ticket holder. CYE and the Camporee do not transfer or resell tickets.
Day Pass Tickets are SOLD OUT, 3/2/19
Pathfinders and other guests who have purchased Day Passes must find accommodations outside of the Camporee grounds. No overnight camping on the Camporee grounds with a Day Pass. Please view our Off-site Lodging page for nearby options.
TICKET RESALE WARNING
Please note that each Camporee ticket has a unique number to admit one person to Camporee.
It has come to our attention that some individuals are reselling a single ticket several times. Before you transfer payment, ask for a list of the unique ticket numbers in order to check that you will receive that many with their unique barcodes.
The Center for Youth Evangelism is not connected with or responsible for such activities, and cautions all buyers to ask questions, as well as confirm a secure method of payment (ie. Paypal) with buyer protection before paying for or reselling tickets. In order to protect yourself from scams, do not use a wire transfer, or Western Union to purchase tickets. If you are not sure of the best way to safely transfer money, please contact your bank.
The ticket numbers below have been used in this scam:
47,000 tickets - North America/Bermuda (Ages 9+) SOLD OUT, 2/8/2019
- Staff Children (Ages 4-8, accompanied by a parent who is staff in some capacity, including leadership roles) SOLD OUT
- Staff Children (Ages 0-3, accompanied by a parent who is staff in some capacity, including leadership roles) SOLD OUT
3,200 tickets - International Guest (Ages 9+) SOLD OUT, 12/5/18
If your club still needs tickets, first, contact your local conference office youth department where they can connect you with other Pathfinders in your conference who may be reselling their tickets. Second, you may also resell tickets by posting how many tickets you have available on the Camporee Facebook page. If you are reselling tickets, please follow these Camporee Ticket Resale Guidelines.
All tickets for persons living outside the United States or Canada have sold out 12/5/2018. No more ticket purchases for International Guests are possible.
Have your plans changed? Sell your tickets as soon as possible.
- Tickets for resale by persons living outside the NAD are only available for others also outside the NAD.
- Tickets for resale by persons living in the NAD are only available to others in the NAD.
Please post the number of tickets available for purchase on the Camporee Facebook page. Then, follow the guidelines for reselling tickets. Remember, NEVER post personal information.
Camporee Ticket Resale Guidelines for NAD and Internationals
Please email any international guest questions to: email@example.com
- Credit Card
Personal checks will not be accepted.
How to Purchase Tickets
Register and purchase tickets.
- Click on Register and fill in all of your information.
- Choose an email that you will remember and keep for the next few years. Please do not delete your email account or the process is much harder to find your tickets.
- You can use your email account as your username if you’d like.
- Click on the correct button if you are a Club Director, Club Member, Conference Pathfinder Staff (Area Coordinator, Conference Pathfinder Director, etc...), Camporee Volunteer Staff, Conference/Union/Division Employee, or Vendor (Exhibitors, Food Vendors).
Only Club Directors, Club members, and Conference Pathfinder staff will be given camping space within each conference. Camporee Volunteer Staff must make arrangements for camping space with the Downline Director for the area in which you are volunteering.
- View important International Guest information before you begin the registration process.
- If you are an International Pathfinder click on the button for International.
- Next click register and you will be taken to another page where you will be asked what division, union, and club you belong to.
REMEMBER ALL CAMPERS
- If you do not finish the registration process and need to leave the page and return to Registrant Login, your username and password will already be saved; you can start where you left off.
- If you have forgotten your password, do not create a new registration account. Simply click on forgot password, and you will be emailed a temporary password to reset to a new password of your choosing.