Admittance to the VIP/Hospitality Lounge is offered to the following individuals:
- NAD/GC Officers
- 13 World Division Youth Directors and their families
- NAD/International Union/Conference Officers
- NAD/International Union Youth Directors
- NAD/International Conference Youth Directors
- Adventist Review Staff
Old EAA Museum (behind the Red Barn Store)
View Camporee map for location.
Hours of Operation
Tuesday - Friday 10:00am – 4:00pm
Sabbath 1:00pm – 5:00pm
What to Expect
- A nice comfortable place to sit and relax
- Complimentary refreshments
- Tours of Camporee behind-the-scenes for those interested
- (Tour must be coordinated with a VIP representative and tour guide. Availability not guaranteed.)
- VIP/Hospitality seating area at the Main Stage program
Conference/Union/Division/GC Officers Guide
Planning prior to the International Pathfinder Camporee is vital! Planning in advance will help make Camporee staff and your local Youth Department aware of how they can best partner with you to make everyone's experience superb!
We suggest the following:
Attend: Purchase your Camporee tickets.
- All General Admission and International tickets are SOLD OUT.
- Day Pass tickets SOLD OUT, 3/2/19
Rest: Reserve your hotel room(s) early. *There are very few vacancies remaining in the city of Oshkosh, WI by March 31, 2018. Hotel rooms may be available close to Appleton, WI. Contact local hotels for better prices and room availability.
Hotels usually allow you to make reservations beginning one year before the Camporee.
Arrival: When you arrive at the Camporee, first, take your printed General Admission ticket and check in at the Registration building, then go to the VIP/Hospitality lounge and pick up your other VIP items. View Camporee map.
Golf Cart Rental:
Rental Golf Cart Pick Up & Return Information
- Golf carts will only be issued to Conference/Union Youth Directors or those authorized by Chosen International Camporee.
- Golf carts are to be used for the transporting individuals with special needs or the moving of equipment within the respective conference.
- Golf carts MUST be driven by adults 18+ who hold a valid driver's license.
- Golf Carts may be picked up after 9:00 A.M. on August 12, 2019, and must be returned before 8:00 A.M. on August 18, 2019.
- Application and full payment must be received by May 1, 2019.
- Only golf carts rented through the Camporee will be able to operate on the Camporee grounds. No personal golf carts or golf carts rented from outside businesses are permitted on Camporee grounds.
- Early Pickup: If you require the use of a golf cart prior to the start of the Camporee, golf carts will be made available for an extra $50 a day starting on August 8, 2019.
Camporee will be sending out a letter to all Youth Directors on how to rent golf carts.
Please contact Laura Becker for any additional information.
Official Camporee Gear: Purchase your official Camporee shirts, hats, & jackets at the Staff Store, located at the Registration Building.
Connect: Offer to schedule a date and time with your Youth Director to have one of the morning Conference devotionals at your campground at the Camporee.
Get Involved: Do you know that Presidents can be involved at the 2 or 3 prayer tents at the Camporee? Contact the Prayer Tent Coordinator, for more information.
Refresh: A VIP/Hospitality lounge, located near the "Red Barn," is stocked with refreshments for your enjoyment.
Find Your Seat: Special VIP/Hospitality seating can be reserved for you by the Main Stage at the evening program each night. Ask your VIP host to reserve your VIP/Hospitality seats.
For more information contact:
Don & Barbara Livesay - VIP/Hospitality Coordinator & Assistant Coordinator