- You will need to provide your own qualified staff for your Honor/Activity/special interest booth.
- All booths must meet the Camporee’s insurance safety standards.
- You will be responsible for secure storage of your supplies during non-operating hours.
- You will be responsible for keeping your area clean during the Camporee and for cleaning your space after “tear down”.
- You will need to formally check in at the Daytime Activities office located in the Wyoming Center between 9:00 am-5:00 pm Sunday-Monday, August 4-5, 2024. At that time you will receive:
- Final confirmation of your assigned location
- Your Daytime Activity Badge. (Can only be received from the Daytime Activities Office)
- Your Check-Out Procedure Packet
Setup & Take-Down
Area set-up can begin on August 5, 2024 at 9:00. am.
- Your area must be ready for inspection by 1:00 pm on Monday, August 5,
- All booths open at 9:00 am, Tuesday, August 6, 2024.
- The hours of operation for Honors and Activities are:
- Tuesday-Friday 9:00 am- 5:00 pm
- Saturday 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm (Sabbath appropriate Activities only)
- If your Honor/Activity is not Sabbath appropriate, you may dismantle your area between 5:00 pm and 7:00 pm on Friday, August 9, 2024.
- All Activities are to be open through the lunch hour. Staff accordingly
- Because of limited seating for Honors, no more than twenty percent of your seating capacity may be used by individuals 18 and older if there are Pathfinders waiting.
- Honor/Activity facilities will be locked at night. See your Zone Coordinator for specified times. Honors/Activities presenters located in outdoor locations will need to store valuables in a secure container or trailer.
- Activity/Honor facilities will be open 2 hours prior to public access for adults (ages 18+), leadership, and TLT support staff with proper identification.
- No one under age 18 will be allowed in the unless they are properly identified, before the official public access time.
- Anyone who attempts to enter without proper identification will be escorted out of the zone and will not be allowed to participate in that zone’s Honor/Activity.
- Wherever your Honor/Activity is located, you will have a Zone Coordinator to whom you can direct your questions/concerns.
I understand that the individual operating the Activity/Honor/Special Interest booth will receive up to $800 total to cover expenses for operating Tuesday-Friday, August 6-9, 2024. Additionally, I understand that the individual running said Activity/Honor/Special Interest booth will receive up to $100 total to cover expenses for operating on Sabbath (Saturday), August 10, 2024. *Should more funds be necessary, a petition to the Daytime Programming Director, Eddie Heinrich, will be required.
You may pick up your Honor/Activity subsidy checks on Friday, August 9, 2024, at the business office between 5:00-7:00 pm. (Checks will be made out to the contact person ONLY).
Please fill out all required fields below. By filling out the following form, you agree to abide by the obligations listed above.
If you need to make changes after submitting the form, please email the changes to Tim McMillen at: email@example.com If you have any questions. please contact: Brenda Brandy (Honors Coordinator) at firstname.lastname@example.org or 925.586.1058