Conference/Union/Division/GC Officers Guide
Planning prior to the International Pathfinder Camporee is vital! Planning in advance will help make Camporee staff and your local Youth Department aware of how they can best partner with you to make everyone’s experience superb!
Attend: Purchase your Camporee tickets.
Rest: Reserve your hotel room(s) early. Hotels usually allow you to make reservations beginning one year before the Camporee.
Arrival: When you arrive at the Camporee, first, take your printed General Admission ticket and check in at the Registration building, then go to the VIP/Hospitality lounge and pick up your other VIP items. View Camporee map.
Golf Cart Rental
Rental Golf Cart Pick Up & Return Information
- Golf carts will only be issued to Conference/Union Youth Directors or those authorized by the International Camporee.
- Golf carts are to be used for the transporting individuals with special needs or the moving of equipment within the respective conference.
- Golf carts MUST be driven by adults 18+ who hold a valid driver’s license.
- Golf Carts may be picked up after 9:00 A.M. on August 12, 2019, and must be returned before 8:00 A.M. on August 18, 2019.
- Application and full payment must be received by May 1, 2019.
- Only golf carts rented through the Camporee will be able to operate on the Camporee grounds. No personal golf carts or golf carts rented from outside businesses are permitted on Camporee grounds.
- Early Pickup: If you require the use of a golf cart prior to the start of the Camporee, golf carts will be made available for an extra $50 a day starting on August 8, 2024.
We will be sending out a letter to all Youth Directors on how to rent golf carts.
Please contact the Golf Cart Coordinator for any additional information.
Official Camporee Gear
Purchase your official Camporee shirts, hats, & jackets at the Staff Store, located at the Registration Building.
Offer to schedule a date and time with your Youth Director to have one of the morning Conference devotionals at your campground at the Camporee.
Do you know that Presidents can be involved at the 2 or 3 prayer tents at the Camporee? Contact the Prayer Tent Coordinator, for more information.
A VIP/Hospitality lounge, located near the “Red Barn,” is stocked with refreshments for your enjoyment.
Find Your Seat
Special VIP/Hospitality seating can be reserved for you by the Main Stage at the evening program each night. Ask your VIP host to reserve your VIP/Hospitality seats.