RV 1All camping spaces will be assigned on a certain number of square feet per person. Therefore, club staff members bringing, or allowing other staff members to bring RVs, will need to consider the space that will be allowed to accommodate all their camping equipment. Each club will be assigned space according to the number of paid registrations sent in, including clubs they might be hosting.


RVs in Club Camping Space

You must contact your Club Director and Conference Youth/Pathfinder Director to get permission to bring an RV to camp with a club or conference.

RV hookups are not guaranteed. If you plan to bring an RV, you have these 3 options:

  • Talk with your youth director and obtain permission to park your RV with your club
  • Be a full time Volunteer (8 hours a day)
  • Overflow RV space

RV Services

  • There are no RV services guaranteed such as: water, electricity, or sewer.
  • You should be sure your RV is self-contained, meaning you have your own water, a quiet generator, and plan to use the pump & dump service.
  • If there is no space for your RV in your conference camping area, you are welcome to camp in the designated overflow RV camping area located at the North Gate. (No registration needed. First come, first served.) Water or electricity hook-ups are not guaranteed.
  • A quiet generator is required.
  • Generators must not exhaust into any tent campsite, as the exhaust will cause sickness. Failure to comply with this guideline will result in authoritative action.
  • All RVs used on a campsite are to be 10 ft. from any other RV in any other campsite.
  • You can also camp off-site at a local RV park which has RV services. You would be responsible for making these reservations and paying for all RV campground fees. See our Offsite Lodging  page for local RV campgrounds. The International Camporee does not endorse any campground.
  • If RVs are being used in the club space, directors need to let their conference leadership know what type and size the RV is, which will help them in allotting the space.

RV Pumping

  • Once you arrive at the Camporee, we ask you not to move your RV until the end of Camporee when you depart.
  • We will pump your RV waste and water for a fee.

Location: TBA

Hours of operations:
Tuesday-Friday 7:00am – 1:00pm

Sewer & gray water pumping – $40 per pumping
Fresh water fill delivery – $45 per delivery fill

RV Dump Station

  • There is an RV dump station for those needing to empty their RV’s sewage and wastewater, at the end of the Camporee.
  • There are also freshwater fill faucets for refilling your clean water tanks.
  • As you leave the Camporee you will be able to have one free use of this facility.

See Camporee Map for location.

Offsite Camping & RV (Recreational Vehicle) Rentals

See our Offsite Lodging page for more information about RV rentals and local campgrounds.