Arriving at the Camporee & Leaving for Home
When can we arrive at the Camporee?
There are two arrival or load-in-day options:
- Monday, August 5 (8:00 am until midnight) through the Union gates
- Tuesday, August 6 (8:00 am until 6:00 pm) through the Union gates and remain closed until Saturday night, August 10 at 11:00pm
Campgrounds do not open before Monday, August 5, 8:00am
When do activities begin?
- All on-site & off-site activities start at 12 noon on Tuesday, August 6, 2024
- Opening night for the Main Stage is Tuesday night, August 6, 2024, 7:30 pm
When can we leave for home?
You can leave at 11:00 pm Saturday night, August 10, 2024, when the Union gates are open to exit but may also leave Sunday morning, August 11, 2024.
- Some drivers sleep Saturday during the day and drive out about midnight Saturday night. Their riders sleep through the night on the way home.
- Only Clubs leaving Saturday night after the evening program may bring their buses and vans into their campsites at 7:30pm, thru the Union Gates only. The Union Gates will close again at 9:00pm. At 11:00pm, all Union gates will be opened to anyone wanting to exit the Camporee grounds.
- Many other clubs stay camping Saturday night and enjoy the Saturday night special sales by exhibitors. These special sales include Camporee hats, shirts, pins, etc.
- Most clubs plan to leave any time before 12 noon Sunday, August 11, 2024.
- The campgrounds must be vacated by 2:00pm Sunday, August 11, 2024.
Registration Building Hours of Operation during the Camporee
- Monday – August 5 – 8:00am -12:00am
- Tuesday – August 6 – 8:00am -12:00am
- Wednesday – August 7 – 8:00am – 6:00pm
- Thursday – August 8 – 8:00am – 6:00pm
- Friday – August 9 – 8:00am – 6:00pm
- Sabbath – August 10 – 12:00pm – 1:00am
- Sunday – August 11 – 6:00am – 2:00pm
Registration Building will be open only for volunteers who have been Invited by a Down-line Director to come during set up week.
**For Invited Youth Directors & Volunteer Staff Only
- Friday – August 2 – 9:00am – 6:00pm
- Saturday – August 3 – 8:00pm -10:00pm
- Sunday – August 4 – 9:00am – 10:00pm
If you need directions or have questions about anything taking place at the Camporee, stop by one of several Information Booths for help. Information Ambassadors in bright green vests are also available to assist you.
Be sure to stop by and pick up your Camporee Map and the Daily Newspapers. Quantities are limited.
Hours of operation:
Monday 12:00 noon – 5:00pm
Tuesday-Sabbath 8:00am – 5:00pm
Persons with Physical Disabilities
The International Camporee is dedicated to providing access and services to visitors with physical disabilities. Access is available to all Pathfinder venues, such as the vendor area, activities, and evening programs. There are some areas of the grounds that are grass and gravel covered, which may be more difficult for items such as scooters and wheelchairs to travel.
View more information about services for persons with physical disabilities.