What is the address for the Camporee?
The International Pathfinder Camporee is located at the Cam-Plex Facilities in Gillette, Wyoming.
1635 Reata Dr, Gillette, WY 82718
(For navigational purposes only. Please do not ship to this address.)
Get directions on Google Maps.
What are the dates for the 2024 International Pathfinder Camporee?
August 5-11, 2024
Where can I find promotional resources?
You can find logos, videos and graphics on our promotional resources page.
How are the dates for the Camporee selected?
Several factors include the location of a large majority of attendees, the NAD calendar, school dates and site availability. The coordination of each of these has contributed to the decision to hold the Believe the Promise International Pathfinder Camporee on August 5-11, 2024. We realize that it would be impossible to choose a date that satisfies every national & international schedule, so we understand that there may be some interested parties that will be unable to attend. Thank you for your understanding.
Will I receive a patch before leaving the Camporee?
Clubs will receive Camporee patches, from their Conference Youth/Pathfinder Director or Area Coordinators, after they have inspected your camping areas, before leaving to return home.
What is the weather like in Gillette, WY?
- During the day we expect temperatures up to 89 degrees Fahrenheit (32 Celsius), and at the night as low as 46 degrees Fahrenheit (8 Celsius). This is normal for mountain areas and is not a problem at all. You just need to be prepared. Day dressing: Consider using shirts or t-shirts, shorts or light pants. Wear loose, breathable clothing: Lightweight, loose-fitting clothing that breathes well will help your body regulate temperature. Don’t forget to cover your head, use sunscreen, and stay hydrated all the time. Night dressing: For the Nighttime program, in case of low temperatures, consider dress in layers.
- The first layer could include long underpants and a long sleeve shirt, both comfortable and dry. Include thick and dry socks, a fleece hat, and gloves. (This layer could also work to sleep).
- The second layer could be long pants and a fleece jacket.
- The third layer could be just another jacket on top.
Don’t forget to bring some blankets to sit on, but also to cover if needed.
- Average wind speed 9mph, but winds can gust up to 25 mph at times
- Average precipitation in the month of August, 1 inch
Will the International Camporee require COVID-19 vaccinations for attendees?
The International Camporee will follow guidelines set by local, state and the US government regarding large gatherings.
How many tickets are available for purchase?
- 50,000 NAD tickets
- 3,500 International tickets (non-NAD)
- 750 Full time Volunteer staff tickets
- 750 Staff children (age 8 and under as of August 5 , 2024)
- 500 Day Pass tickets
Total of 55,500 tickets
Are parents expected to set up registration accounts?
Only pathfinder directors are authorized to purchase tickets for the club. Parents need to talk to their club director and the club director will purchase the ticket on their registration account once the parent has paid.
What do I do if I forgot my username and password?
First click the “Forgot Password” button to be sent a new password login. If you still have issues, call (269-471-8380) or email CYE, and we can provide you with your username.
Why can't I register?
There may be another individual registered under the same church name as director. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do I get a discount if I register early? And if so, how much?
There is no early bird discount. The price of a general admission ticket is $225.
Can I send in a church check, or can I only pay by credit card?
Yes a church check will be accepted as payment for a Camporee ticket purchase, however, NO personal checks will be accepted.
If you choose to send in a church check, please include a list of how many tickets are being purchased, the club name, email address and username connected to the account, then mail along with the check to:
Center for Youth Evangelism
PO Box 1
Berrien Springs, MI 49103
Can a Master Guide Director from a church create an account to purchase tickets?
Only Pathfinder Directors can create accounts to purchase tickets. A Master Guide club needs to contact their local Pathfinder Club Director, in their church, and make arrangements to purchase tickets through their local Pathfinder club.
1 Church = 1 Club = 1 Account
How can I see my order confirmation?
Login to your Camporee account to see your order confirmation.
When will I receive my tickets?
Log in to your account and print your ticket at any time.
What is the cost for 2024?
A. $225.00 (ages 9+ on August 5, 2024)
B. $125 (ages 4-8 on August 5, 2024, accompanied by a parent who is staff in some capacity, including leadership roles)
C. Free (ages 0-3 Staff Children on August 5, 2024, accompanied by a parent who is staff in some capacity, including leadership roles)
D. $75.00 Day Pass (ages 4+)
What happens if the Camporee is cancelled because of COVID-19?
In the unlikely case of a global pandemic, the Camporee will be postponed, and tickets will be valid for the next Camporee but not refunded.
I can no longer use my ticket. Can I get a refund?
Unfortunately, all Camporee tickets are non-refundable. However, Pathfinders and staff can transfer their tickets by selling them to another person. See our resale guidelines here.
Can I buy an international ticket if I am in the North American Division? (or vice versa)
No, you cannot.
Can I use my Day Pass for more than one day?
To enter onto the Camporee grounds, you must purchase a separate Day Pass for each day you wish to attend.
Can I stay overnight with a Day Pass?
Pathfinders and other guests who have purchased Day Passes must find accommodations outside of the Camporee campsite. Please view our off-site lodging page for nearby options.
Arriving at the Camporee & Leaving for home
Which airport should I fly into?
See the list of local airports on our Travel Resources page.
When can I arrive at the Camporee?
There are two arrival or load-in-day options:
- Monday, August 5 (8:00 am until midnight)
- Tuesday, August 6 (8:00 am until 7:30 pm) Gates close at 7:30 pm
Campgrounds do not open before Monday, August 5, 8:00am
When do activities begin?
- All on-site & off-site activities start at 12 noon on Tuesday, August 6, 2024
- Opening night for the Main Stage is Tuesday night, August 6, 2024, 7:30 pm
When can we leave for home?
You can leave at 11:00 pm Saturday night, August 10, 2024, when the gates are open to exit.
- Some drivers sleep Saturday during the day and drive out about midnight Saturday night. Their riders sleep through the night on the way home.
- Only Clubs leaving Saturday night after the evening program may bring their buses and vans into their campsites at 7:30pm. The gate will close again at 9:00pm. At 11:00pm, all gates will be opened to anyone wanting to exit the Camporee grounds.
- Many other clubs stay camping Saturday night and enjoy the Saturday night special sales. These special sales include Camporee hats, shirts, pins, etc.
- Most clubs plan to leave any time before 12 noon Sunday, August 11, 2024.
- The campgrounds must be vacated by 2:00pm Sunday, August 11, 2024.
There are several other options for you to find lodging if hotels are full. View Off-site Lodging Options
When should I book my hotel room(s)?
Each hotel has a different policy for early room bookings so you’ll need to call and ask the hotel. All hotel rooms usually sell out within a 25 mile radius around the International Camporee, about 1 year before the event. Book early. View a list of area hotels.
We have a couple of options available for shipping packages to the area:
Shipping Directly to the Camporee
Address your shipment as follows:
Vendor/Exhibitor Name or Union, Conference, Church, and Club Name
Your name and cell phone number
1635 Reata Drive
Gillette, WY 82718
Shipping to a UPS or FedEx location
If you need to ship or receive packages for the Camporee, here are two local services that can help you. Please contact them directly for any questions regarding package sizes, costs, and shipping procedures. The Camporee does not have the ability to ship and receive packages so you must go to one of these stores for services.
The UPS Store – One stop shopping for printing, shipping and packaging.
FedEx Office Print & Ship Center – One stop shopping for printing, shipping and packaging.
NOTE: All times and locations are subject to change.
We have a special Post Office on site at the Camporee for you to send and receive letters and postcards.
The Camporee Post Office will send and receive letter mail. You may receive United States Postal Service (USPS) packages only here, but you may not send packages from this location. If you need to send a USPS package, please take it to a local Post Office. All postal mail and packages will be delivered to your Conference headquarters.
No United Parcel Service (UPS) or FedEX packages can be sent or received at the Post Office. See more information under UPS & FedEX shipping.
Hours of operation:
Monday 12:00 noon – 5:00pm
Tuesday thru Sabbath 9:00am – 5:00pm
Sabbath – Receiving and delivering mail only. No sales.
Stamps and Camporee post cards will be available for sale. Cash only
To receive a letter or United States Postal Service (USPS) package, address them as follows:
Pathfinder Club name
Gillette, WY 82716
Please Note: Envelopes and packages not addressed properly will not be delivered.
Can I bring my RV?
RV hookups are not guaranteed. If you plan to bring an RV, you have these 4 options:
Talk to your Conference youth director about parking in your conference camping area
Become a full-time volunteer (8 hours a day) and park your RV in the volunteer village
Overflow RV parking is first come first served
- Camp in your RV at a local off-site campground
What if there is no room for my RV in the conference camping area?
No Problem – There is an overflow RV camping area at Camporee. It is a first come first serve basis, with no services such as water, electricity, & sewer. Space is limited.
What services are available at Camporee?
Persons with Physical Disabilities
View more information about services for persons with physical disabilities.
Who can volunteer at the Camporee?
Only those with legal status in the United States or Canada can serve as volunteers at the Camporee. Volunteers must be at least 18 years old.
How can I try out for the Camporee nighttime play?
I have a theme song for the Camporee. How do I submit it?
What is the procedure and cost to be a Vendor or Exhibitor?
How can I teach an honor, activity, or have a special interest booth?
If you did not find the answer to your question, please feel free to email us: email@example.com