At the International Camporee, we want prayer to be a cornerstone for all that happens here. Friendships nurtured, growth opportunities encountered, knowledge acquired, requests on our hearts, and spiritual decisions made will only be enhanced if they are bathed in prayer.
To help make prayer a focal point for our Camporee, here are some of the opportunities that will be available to our Pathfinders.
Prayer Tent Hours:
See on the Camporee map.
What Pathfinders Can Experience
- Our prayer tents will be a place where you will be able to talk to and pray with a chaplain about anything the Lord has put on your heart.
- Receive information, register for, and prepare for Baptism.
- Be offered anointing for the call to serve, leadership, or special need.
- Find spiritual literature for your encouragement.
- A place you can come personally or as a club to openly pray to your Father in Heaven about anything on your heart.
- Write requests and praises on our Camporee prayer scroll.
- Encourage someone who needs a friend.
Pathfinder Club Leaders and Special Pathfinder Anointing Service
- We are inviting Pathfinder Club leaders to select 1 or 2 of their Pathfinders for anointing. This will happen in a 10-15 minute service every 30 minutes from 9:00 am until 5:00 pm, Wednesday through Sabbath except for Sabbath morning.
- Our Pathfinder Club leaders have the opportunity to make a life-changing statement by selecting and personally anointing potential youth leaders for the future.
- Please stop by the prayer tent to schedule this special anointing service. An anointing pin will be given to those Pathfinders selected for this spiritual service.
- We have room for 20 Pathfinder Clubs every 30 minutes. Please sign up early.
- The schedule of currently registered clubs for the anointment services will be added at a later date.
International Prayer Time Each Evening
- At this time, we will have a chance to pray corporately all together at once.
- The prayers will be offered in several languages reflecting the international richness of our Camporee.
- The prayer scrolls from our prayer tents will be brought on stage each night and prayed over.
Our desire is for prayer to be a spiritual priority in all our lives. Let’s pray together, as never before, for God to move on hearts of His people.