Arrival Gate Entrances by Union – TBA
Please enter the Camporee grounds using the designated gate to get to your Union/Conference campground.
Camporee Quick Reference Flip Chart
Each Youth/Club Director will receive a Camporee Quick Reference Flip Chart when they check in at Registration. It contains very important information at a glance.
Shower House Information for Union/Conference Youth Directors
Lake & North Atlantic Unions
Mid America Union
North Pacific Union
North Southern Union
North Southwestern & South Atlantic Unions
SDA Church in Canada & International
South Southern Union
South Southwestern & South Pacific Unions
- Pathfinder Club Camping Supplies List
- Pathfinder Club Director Check List
- Area Coordinator Check List
- Conference Youth/Pathfinder Directors Check List– Read the New Youth Director Tips
- Union Youth Director’s Check List
- Division Youth Directors Check List
- Sample Conference Camping Site Plan
- Conference/Union/Division/GC Officers Guide
- Registration Report
- Flag Display Information
Items to bring
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED) machine – Please place this in your Conference/Union headquarters tent/camper.
- PA system for your morning worship at your Conference/Union campsite.
- Outdoor flags & stands – Country – Pathfinder – Christian – States/Province
- Parade Banner announcing your Conference/Union/Division
- First Aid Kit & Fire Extinguisher
- SAMs Club, Costco & other store discount cards/numbers
- Tax exempt number or card for purchasing items such as groceries and supplies.
- Quiet generator for your charging station for cell phones, etc.