Volunteer Opportunities include:
- General Registration Helpers – Assist people as they register at the Registration Building.
Daytime On-site Activities
- Daytime Activity Facilitators – Run activities, pick up trash, move tables, and various other duties as assigned.
Daytime Off-site Activities
- Sailing Leads – Individuals with sailing experience to give Pathfinders rides on sail boats with some instruction. Sail boats provided.
- General Volunteer – Help in various areas where needed.
- Medical Personnel
- Transportation – Unlicensed medical personnel to transport via provided golf cart, patients back to their camp site as directed by the medical staff.
- Clergy – Provide emotional and spiritual support to staff, patients, and others seeking help in the Medical Building.
- Photographers – Experienced photographers with large event & people photography background.
- Information Ambassadors – Answer questions, give directions, know how to use an iPad, good communication skills, bilingual helpful but not necessary.
- Radio Station Assistants – Clear speaking voice, will interview camporee attendees, exhibitors, dignitaries, etc.
- Social Media Assistants – Good communication skills & experience with Twitter, Instagram, & Facebook.
- Mobile PA System Assistants – Set-up and tear down mobile PA units for events around the Camporee. Previous sound & PA experience required.
- WIFI Assistants – Help WIFI coordinator establish WIFI connections around the Camporee grounds & troubleshoot problems. WIFI experience required.
- Dispatchers – Experience with radio communication & need to broadcast after the approval from the supervisor.
- Gate Watch – Secure gates into the Camporee grounds with your presence.
- Officers – Need sworn and experienced police, federal, probation, & state police.
- Phone Bank – Answer telephones from 911 operators and campers calling in. Log all phone calls.
- Receptionist – Man the front Safety office window to take reports and answer questions.
- Bleacher Coordinator – Help stage bleachers & make sure area is clean of trash at all times.
- Charging Coordinator – Work with Services/Facilities team on charging stations & and WIFI buildings.
- Golf Carts – Help check-out, maintain, & refuel Golf Carts.
- Green Team – Pick up all trash on Camporee grounds and check facilities.
- Heavy Equipment – Experience & certification in heavy equipment such as lulls, Bobcats, Forklifts, etc.
- On-site Stage Coordinator – Help set-up and maintain area around the Talent Stage for cleanliness.
- Shower Emergency clean-up – Help maintain shower area, inside and out.
- Sign Coordinator – Help distribute signs as requested to areas of the Camporee by Downline Directors. Pick up and inventory signs at the end of Camporee.
- Table/Chair Coordinator – Distribute tables & chairs to Camporee areas as requested, and pick them up at the end of the Camporee.
- Tent Coordinator – Help coordinate where specialty tents for on-site,
- Tool Coordinator – Help track and distribute tools in trailer as needed by crews.
- Trailer Assistant – Help maintain & secure location of all semi trailers.
- Trash – Help facilities team make sure trash is being picked up by the on-site trash vendor.